Monday, April 16, 2012

Marriage isn't Perfect

Each day I am celebrating the good and the bad of my marriage and thanking my husband for being my partner on the journey. I am allowing him to be the mirror for me and vice versa for him. My husband is the hammer and I am the nail. THE TRUTH IS THAT, you can't get to the point of deep romantic love unless your expose yourself 100%. That means your fears, doubts, anger, etc. It is the willingness to stick it out when things are tough. It is the willingness to let your partner make you feel hurt and anger and you’re willing to do the inquiry to why you feel the hurt and anger. THAT IS DEEP LOVE! That is the truth about a soul mate. A soul mate is supposedly someone who is spiritually kicks your behind! You may hate it but in the end you will feel something deeper than you could imagine. The hurt and anger leads to balance. It teaches each us how to work with the relationship. It is normal for people to want to have their way. Of course in a relationship the struggle is to find a way for both to give and take. There is no love without the self-inquiry. Love heals the wounds if you let it by self-inquiry. Love is not a band aid. Not the real thing at least. Remember that the bad times are the self-growth times. I am not selling some phony love story of a perfect marriage but the truth is what we need. Lastly, always remember that, IF IT HURTS…THERE’S A LESSON INVOLVED. Sending you all a lot of LOVE and LIGHT~ Ann

No comments: