Thursday, September 10, 2009

OUT WITH THE OLD ....IN WITH A NEW

Happy couple kissing at the river boat photo

STRANGE FACE by BROS. VERTEBRAE
object width="425" height="344">


Years ago, I was in a relationship with someone I thought was THE ONE. He was exciting, smart, and good looking. He also had a heart. BUT...as per usual, things just didn't have the happy ending they have in the movies. While we are still friends somewhat, I guess emotionally I never got over him because I have recurring dreams featuring him where I am jealous, where he treats me bad, where he says one thing and does another, etc. YIKES!!! Who needs this!!????

But last night and for a few weeks prior, I have been having dreams where a NEW MAN comes into my life. Last night's dream was especially significant. My old guy and the new guy were both in the same room with me and I was sitting next to the new guy (handsome , intelligent ,captivating and mouth watering ...ohhlala!) While I felt drawn toward the old familiar guy in my dream (even though the old familiar meant pain, hurt, etc.), I remained seated next to the new. The new guy sidled closer to me, slipped his arm around me and began to flirt with me in Latin. I liked it! It felt GOOD to be attractive and wooed and flirted with (and foreign according to the symbolism of Latin). Meanwhile, OLD GUY just looked on and did nothing (his m.o. in real life). I actively chose to remain seated next to the new guy and allowed myself to feel good; to be the center of attention; to feel sexy and desireable. Unfortunately before things could get past the flirting, I woke up.


In real life, I am not with a new guy nor do I think these dreams mean a new guy is entering. BUT...I DO feel that I am working through the CRAP of the old and waking up to realizing that I need to choose the GOOD in order to be happy; that choosing the pain is UNHEALTHY. It is ALL choice. It isn't always easy, but why wouldn't we choose to be happy?? I am glad that in my dreams I FINALLY stopped torturing myself by running after this guy hopelessly; by making a date with him knowing he would break it, etc. I finally figured it out that I have THE POWER to CHOOSE.
So my advice is to just sit there and let the world, people, events be good to you. Allow yourself to be wooed; to have someone tell you how wonderful you are...in Latin ! :)


****Hey Guys, Can you spare a few minutes to listen to this great new song ( I love this song!) , Sung and Composed by a friend of mine (great cool voice!). Let me know what you think of this song and if you could leave a rating on youtube that would be awesome! I personally think that they should put this on a cd and sell it -step aside bono, creed, stp, etc! I hope you like, perhaps will write a blog about this song later ...hmmmm 8>) .****

May the Good Lord Blesses you ,Have a Great Weekend! ( I know i will!!! for sure i will be posting another blog after my Exciting Weekend Rendezvous )


Peace to You All,
Ann http://serenity1769.blogspot.com


Two hearts on sand photo

No comments: