Sunday, July 11, 2010

Finding your Blessings.....

a picture of Jesus on the cross photo

Life brings challenges into our lives and even I have my days where I ask Jesus to take the wheel. Being a Single Mom and being apart from someone you love is not always an easy thing to do, but I had hoped I wouldn't be doing it alone. I've always believed if God brings me to it, he will bring me through it.

I'm an optimist, and I do believe that sometimes you just have to find the blessing in each day even when things aren't going according to our plan. Like you, I've made plans which have not always worked out the way I would expect but more times than not I have found it's lead me to a better place than I could have imagined. So what seems like a terrible twist, has always wound up as a blessing in the long run.

Sometimes we have to let go and just hand our burdens over, and believe that anything is possible. It's all about making positive choices and taking it one baby step at at time. Walk in faith and believe you are where you are suppose to be at this very minute of your life. We may not be able to change others, but we sure can watch our thinking and make changes within ourselves.

Here are a few quotes and a poem for inspiration today:

"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible." by Author Unknown.

Life is full of twists and turns but that doesn't mean we can't enjoy and embrace these changes with a clearer and vibrant view.

"Happiness is not a station to arrive at, but a manner of traveling." Margaret Les Runbeck

A poem which reminds us to watch how we spend our time:

Take Time by Author Unknown TAKE TIME to think; it is the source of power. TAKE TIME to read; it is the foundation of wisdom. TAKE TIME to play; it is the secret of staying young. TAKE TIME to be quiet; it is the moment to seek God. TAKE TIME to be aware; it is the opportunity to help others. TAKE TIME to love and be loved; it is God's greatest gift. TAKE TIME to laugh; it is the music of the soul. TAKE TIME to be friendly; it is the road to happiness. TAKE TIME to dream; it is what the future is made of. TAKE TIME to pray; it is the greatest power on earth.

Love and Peace,
Ann

No comments: