Monday, July 26, 2010

LOVE is My Religion....

Remember “ Pick the people who pick you.”

It is a turn on to be loved, wanted and appreciated.

So if they are not doing that for you, let them go.

Someone who wants you will put in the effort, compromise and move forward with you.


I know sometimes is not easy - we choose to love the ones who are not giving us the same love and respect we offer them. I know it's been an headache and heartache for me i must admit but, REALIZATION has to come to me pretty hard enough to wake up and say, This is such a "TURNED OFF!" the other person is more than a girl to me who doesn't even see the importance of me as a Beautiful, Loving and Caring Person. A Reality wake up - To Truly Love Myself with Respect and Dignity that never again would allow another " human being "to treat me with such.

I know In my Heart and I Trust GOD that there is a Wonderful, Handsome ,Loving and Caring Man for me out there , Who will truly put all his effort to Commit to me with Great Love and Respect. Who would be Proud of Me and around me. Who will tell the whole world that I am his Woman Only. ( Hopefully , Soooooonnnnnn!!!!!)

I DO DESERVE TO BE LOVE, TO BE WANTED AND TO BE APPRECIATED.

Have a great Monday!!

Love and Peace,
Ann

No comments: