Thursday, November 18, 2010

My Daily Love Tarot Card for Thursday, November 18



"The Eight of Pentacles card suggests that you might feel ready to take things to the next level, but you need to fin...d your groove or be prepared to put your all into whatever material, financial, sexual or other labor of love you are working on. Send love notes, stick with what or who you know and take a hands-on approach to self-expression. Prepare to put your time and focus into streamlining the final details of this matter. Add your own personal touches, for it may be part of a lasting mark. Line up your options, for your creations could be put out there. Even in a buyer's market, you can prove yourself to be a pearl beyond price."


Another Beautiful day in Southern CA. Tonight i will start my Hatha Yoga Class that was recommended to me and i was invited by a great friend. It's been awhile since the last time I've done my yoga with Master Yoga Steve Ross Inhale and it's time to get myself together again for the sake of Me and my kids. Being healthy in mind, body in and spirit is one of my goals. I'm hoping to meet and bring more positive people in my life. Namaste.

My friend email me this after sharing to here my Love daily Tarot...

Ohh Ann , God! Good message you got. Glad you pay attention to them but now think before you act. Nothing about these things are weird Sweetheart. We attract and create exactly what we need, want, and desire. Its just that sometimes we need to give... ourselves a little time to let our soul assimilate as it expands. Everything in this world is an astral projection of our non-physical existence. However, in this physical reality we have a great deal of power to impact or hurt....

We all desire expansion..., the feelings of Obsession predicate this desire. Your soulmates and twin flames predicate Obsession. But again, we all desire expansion you just need to stop the monkey mind to make this desire a reality in your life. Your partner, soulmate, or twin flame needs to feel that you know who you are or you won't get far. You will only be stuck and that won't be anyone's fault, just your own. Whether you are in a realtionship, fighitng to heal and understand a recovering relationship, you have to understand there is no one to blame for your own actions but yourself. I hope this makes sense folks. I care enough to say, you desire more for and of your own wellbeing.

Thank you for sharing. Take this day all in, breathe, grow, and always love and Light.
Give my kisses to the kids.

Love and Light,
Sandy


I am feeling good again and want to focus on what's important for me and my kids. So let's do " downward dog" People, Yayah!!

BE BLESSED, BE SMART AND BE BEAUTIFUL.

Love and Light,
Ann


AMEN!!! GOD YOU ARE SOO GOOD!!! YOU KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO LIFT ME UP!!!

On this day, God wants you to know that your task is not to seek for love, but to seek and melt all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it. God loves you with the very air you breathe, the very light that touches your skin, the very ground that supports you. Love is everywhere, -... melt your barriers, and you will have love in abundance.


No comments: