Friday, November 19, 2010

This is one good thing to Remember




Your Soul Wants You to Know - When you hold back and repress what you feel, your body and spirit become drained, when you try to please everyone, and deny yourself, your life force wanes. If you try to meet everyone's expectations, but forget to honor your own needs, your energy field becomes dull. Allowing your emotions and needs the freedom to be spontaneously expressed, however, causes waves of energy to expand inside of you. Running on your own resources, it's easy to become drained, however, letting the divine light of the Creator flow though you easily replenishes your Soul.

Affirmation - "Healing energy and immense vitality flow though me easily and effortesly."


Wow that was one of the best night i've ever had last night during my Yoga Class. I actually ended up doing the Kundalini which focus on alot of meditations. I felt i was on top of the world. There was a healing and the gong session that they've added since it was my first time . Everyone was very friendly and fun to talk with.
I wasn't expecting it as a very relaxing , releasing alot of tensions.
I can't wait to go back there tonight again perhaps getting to know more some people in there.

I hope you guys enjoy your weekend. I might be out for the holidays if you want to keep in touch and know more of my escapades just hit me up on my facebook.

BE BLESSED... BE HAPPY.. BE SMART AND BE BEAUTIFUL.


Namaste,
Ann


No comments: