Tuesday, December 23, 2008

TIME TO TAKE A LEAP OF FAITH

McWay Falls
It seems as though everyone is going through "something", whether it’s the need for a job change, relationship disorders (not just romantic), residential moves or getting life lessons. All of this is leading to a major transformation for the better.
I believe that everything happens for a reason and everything has its divine time. To me, this means that we may not have entire control over our paths due to other people’s free will and God's Will . The God Will is like a gentile gust of wind that carries us to the Divine Events, which essentially helps us transform our lives for our good, whether we like it or not. Most of the time these events feel or look negative on the surface, but true victory and growth lies within.
When I take an honest look at the events in my personal life from Aug.2004 up until now, I’ve had so many opportunities for growth and I’ve taken them without hesitation. I’ve learned more in the last 2 years than I have in my entire life and that’s because I allowed things to just happen without trying to control the circumstances too much. All my lessons were painful, but interesting and they’ve made me stronger. The only thing I need to get under control is when I become stronger, I get "harder" and less trusting. I do give new people a fair shake at being my friend, but I have a tendency to put out this tyrant-like energy to shield myself from potential disaster connections. What constitutes a disaster connection for me are relationships with those who can’t handle my strong personality, those who will only suck the life out of me and people who don’t have my best interests at heart. This can be a good thing, but I’ve found myself using it as a crutch and that’s where I feel I need to adjust a bit.
With all of this said, FAITH is the essential ingredient to successfully move from point A to B and it will make your journey a hell of a lot easier from an emotional standpoint. We were all born with faith (it’s in our spiritual nature), but as we get older and are subjected to the trials of life itself, faith and positive thought processes can get shelved. It’s easy to live in fear when our world seems to be swiped from underneath us. It’s understandable if your security foundation (job, home, marriage etc...) collapses or is forcefully disrupted, to feel as though you do not have control and cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel.
I’m here to say that like you, I’ve been there and felt my various foundations breaking down, simultaneously too. When it rains, it pours right? Here’s the thing though. Without faith that it’s all happening for myself and that there will be a positive result, my life never would have changed at all. If you’re feeling lost without hope, the only way to get out of that mind set is to change your perspective. Lie to yourself if you have to. If you can believe the Ego when you’re afraid, which is the ultimate liar, you can take control of your mind and make yourself do the opposite, and so it will be.
Faith has to be created before tangible proof will become available. I’ve seen so many people (including myself in the past) wait for a specific event to occur before taking that leap. Waiting does nothing, but working will change everything. It’s perfectly normal to waiver from time to time and I’d be a liar if I said that I am always on point, so don’t beat yourself up because it’s easier said than done. Just ask yourself, "What’s the worst that can happen?" Once you’re consistent though, you won’t have a problem with faith any longer.So if you have seen the signs to take the leap of faith and have been scared to do so, just trust that God will help take care of you until things take off for you. You will not be left alone when you follow where GOD is needing you the most.

No comments: