Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The 1st of June

To get something you never had, You have to do something you never did. When God takes something from your grasp, He's not punishing you, but merely opening your hands to recieve something better. Remember this line, The WILL of GOD will never take you where the GRACE of GOD will not protect you. Something Good will happen to you today,something that you've been waiting for.


I love this note that a friend send me the other day i kept reading it over and over. It is actually how i am , When i want something I don't sit and think of it for too long - Life is too short to be wasting analyzing things. I pray first and go for it and do it. Then, most of the time ,I did the right decision. There are times that i don't, but i don't regret it - Its a lessons in my Life i need to Learn. I am about to make a biggest decisions in my Life that i should have done long time ago. This time , i won't waste any more time. I know God will guide and my Children to it.

Please Pray for me and my kids.



GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Love,
Ann

No comments: