Saturday, June 12, 2010

Life's Game

Victorious woman standing at New Zealand Lake, Queenstown photo

The Winners in Life’s game are not those who have never tasted of Failure.


But rather those who have Failed again and again… the One Who NEVER Gave Up.



Winners benefit from each failure and see it as a step to Victory.



Alot of my friends and People I just met will tell me that I am a Very Strong Woman .
and YES , I AM !!!

I do believed I AM A WINNER and will continue to be One!!! I have Tried and Gone through Difficult Battles in Life that very few could possibly able to conquered. I have been wounded , scarred , beaten and abused.

I have failed so many times but that never stop me from Trying and Living.
Instead I get up each time with Honor and Dignity and so Proud to tell myself that I am still here undefeated.
Every Failure I've experienced brought so much Pains but that just made me even Stronger and be a Better Person I AM Today.

It is MY TURN and VICTORY will always be MINE!!!

Love and Light,
Ann

On this day, God wants you to know...
... that God sees you as you truly are, - a holy child of light: I see you strong and whole. I see you blessed and prospered. I see you courageous and confident. I see you capable and successful. I see you free from all limitations or bondage of any kind. I see you as the spiritually perfect being you truly are.

No comments: