Saturday, June 26, 2010

My Personal Quote

Swan's Aflot photo

People are not stupid. Not at all.
But when we are emotional and emotionally reactive, we tend to fight against common sense and reality because of the need to be right or question the heck out of reality which makes us make not so smart choices.


I say this because , I know I am guilty of it so many times.Then I regret why and how in the hell i acted that way and say crazy things especially when emotions are bottling up inside.

I therefore realized that EMOTIONS ARE LIARS , besides.
They make our thoughts swim in their soupy chowder.

Emotions are NOT messages .
Their just the excess poop of what your inner balance decided it couldn't quite use.

So...when you need to "dump" them explosively like you're a volcano or something, they are received about as joyously as visitor's diarrhea.

Sorry...I digress. I wrote too much, I think.

Let me wrap it up by saying the most important part: The Strategy.


Love and Peace ,
Ann

No comments: