Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference

Home with lighted christmas tree, presents,fireplace,stockings photo

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same. ~Francesca Reigler

If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it. ~Mary Engelbreit

Every thought is a seed. If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious. ~Bill Meyer

A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes. Hugh Downs

Every day is a gift. When I think of Christmas approaching, I think of not just that one day but all the days to come, and every day which has brought me to today. Being a Single Mom raising 5 Children is full of challenges, but what a gift to have my children along for the journey. I could sit and focus on every obstacle, or I could take a look at what we have already overcome. It's all a choice where we place our focus.

Wishing you blessings, smiles, and a heart full of good will.

Blessings,
Ann

No comments: