Friday, December 18, 2009

LIFE'S COLORFUL BLESSINGS.....

Wooden cross over sunset background. photo


We all have moments in life where we trudge along life's path, going through the motions of everyday living feeling rather blah about our live. During this times it is common to stop and wonder, 'why me?' or 'when is something nice going to happen for me?'....we sigh, shrug, mumble to ourselves and continue moving along life's path.

I have been experiencing such a time the past few weeks. This past year has been a year of changes, endings, loss, and challenges. It was with a heavy heart I entered the holiday season knowing how difficult this time would be for my children being the first major holiday without much presents . Christmas is a big holiday for them.So I entered this season trying to make it as bright as possible around here, even though my heart wasn't in it. Then I have to learn yesterday about my house ....ahh i was very devastated! All in all, this has not been the best of times in my corner of the world. But...life moves forward and we trudge along in spite of any setbacks and challenges.

And then there are times when God or the Universe decides to give you a booster shot of life blessings; colorful blessing to let you that things will get better.

My booster shot arrived TODAY!!!

Trudging along life's path, I was doing my daily routine at work when all of a sudden my Team Manager Ms. Robyn had to tell me to get off the phone and that she wanted to speak to me and it is very important. For a moment i didn't know what to do whether to go with her or ignore her for i have been starting to feel hopeless in my situation since it's almost the end of the day and I have not heard anything what's going on with my account. She took me to her desk Then within a few moments, and much to my surprised....She have given me the Best Christmas Gift Ever for Me and My Children.
I couldn't help but crying and All i can say was " GOD IS GOOD.....GOD IS GOOD...over and over!!" (It was like watching a soap opera i suppose to everyone on the floor watching us hugging and in tears..)

Life was back to normal...with an exception. I had been given a booster shot of life's blessings! it was the moment of colorful confetti, balloons, and excitement of those around me that move me within. It was literally as if God was showering me with attention, love, caring, and colorful blessings. His way of letting me know that things won't always be so challenging; that when we least expect it and in the most unusual ways, blessing from above will be showered upon us!

So if you are experiencing one of those moments in your life, have faith, look around you and watch for God's colorful blessings! You never know when you will get a booster shot of blessings simply to keep you going!

God is Good that he has sent me his Angels to reassure me and my children that we will be OK ....Namely , From My Supervisors Mariana, Anthony and William , to my VP Theresa and of course Robyn and others who offered Prayers in my situation. In God's time they will be Rewarded with Great Blessings. Thank you so Much!!

Today, pay close attention to situations, people, and events happening around you and look for the blessing in each circumstance. Perhaps you have been experiencing some challenges and wonder when this 'run of bad luck' is going to end. That day has arrived--God and the angels are sending you extra blessings today. They are giving you an over-sized cushion of love, light, and protective energy. Nothing can stand in your way now...you are truly blessed.

Watch for the blessings as they rain from above!

May you be showered with a basket of colorful blessings,
Ann

No comments: