Friday, December 11, 2009

The more you invest in a marriagee, the more valuable it becomes

Young couple on a formal wedding photo. The groom kisses his bride while her eyes are closed. photo


We all have a childhood dream that when there is love, everything goes like silk, but the reality is that marriage requires a lot of compromise.


I didn't marry you because you were perfect. I didn't even marry you because I loved you. I married you because you gave me a promise. That promise made up for your faults. And the promise I gave you made up for mine. Two imperfect people got married and it was the promise that made the marrigae. And when our children were growing up, it wasn't a house that protected them; and it wasn't our love that protected them - it was that promise.


Marriage is like a garden. You have to watch what you you sow in it, and you have to be prepared to work hard and long to pluck out the weeds of discontent and discouragement.



Wishing you a day full of love, and laughter!

Ann

This song Inspires me while watching the movie MARLEY AND ME ....I hope you like it.

No comments: