Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The key to change is to let go of fear

The doors we open and close each day decide the life we lead... I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.

This year my family and I celebrated our Christmas with full of Joy and Laughters! My Hubby is in town to surprised our daughter Aisha in his Santa Claus outfit.Atlast Our Family is ONE again !!! My hubby made us an Awesome Xmas dinner that we never had for awhile now. We had our first family gun shooting in the early freezing afternoon. Eventhough i wasn't feeling good and could barely talk but It's all worth it! Everyone had a lovely time and there is nothing in this world like spending time with our loved ones. I am so Thankful and Blessed to have a wonderful Man and Loving Beautiful children.

Life is a beautiful journey, but sometimes it's just wise to slow down and enjoy the ride.
Remember, if you are heading in the wrong direction, God allows U-turns.

From my Family to yours.... Wishing you love, enlightenment, and laughter!

Peace to All,
Briann and the Cool kidz
























No comments: