Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Where HOPE Grows...MIRACLES Blossom"

"WHAT THEREFORE GOD HATH JOINED TOGETHER, LET NOT MAN PUT ASUNDER" Matthew 19:6

Keep Us Lord from Pettiness,Let Us be thoughtful in word and deed. Help Us to Put away Pretence and Face each other in deep Trust without Fear or Sel Pity. Let us be done with fault findings and Be Quick to discover the Best in every situation. Guard Us from Ill temper and hasty Judgement. Encourage Us to take time for all things to grow calm, serene and gentle. Help Us to be Swift with kind words. Teach Us never to Ignore, Never to Hurt, Never to take each other for granted. Engrave Charity and Compassion in our Hearts. Oh Mary Concieved without Sin, Pray for Us who have recourse to thee.. Amen.



(My Parents...Ven and Luz )



(Brian's Parents...Larry and Sandra )


PERFECT LOVE is RARE ...
For to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.

True love does not come by finding the perfect person,but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

I have posted my Parents and Brian's Parents as the PERFECT Example of SOULMATES....PERFECT LOVE. These Couples have been through alot of Turmoils in Life for so many years, Have Fought againsts All Odds and Through Gods Divine Grace and Mercy , THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER STANDING STRONG, UNDEAFETED!!! This is the Kind of LOVE as all of Us wants in ourlives.

" Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain".

We are all getting older.

Tomorrow may be our turn.


GOD BLESS YOU ALL,
Ann



The Rain....

This was sent to me in an email, it moved me deeply and I felt I had to share it. I did not write this, I do not know who did, but it is moving and beautiful and I felt you would appreciate it if I shared it...

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did ..


It was a busy morning, about 8:30, when an elderly gentleman in his 80's arrived to have
stitches removed from his thumb. He said he was in a hurry as he had an appointment at 9:00 am.

I took his vital signs and had him take a seat, knowing it would be over an hour before someone would to able to see him. I saw him looking at his watch and decided, since I
was not busy with another patient, I would evaluate his wound. On exam, it was well healed, so I talked to one of the doctors, got the needed supplies to remove his sutures and redress his wound.

While taking care of his wound, I asked him if he had another doctor's appointment this morning, as he was in such a hurry..

The gentleman told me no, that he needed to go to the nursing home to eat breakfast with his wife. I inquired as to her health.

He told me that she had been there for a while and that she was a victim of Alzheimer's Disease.

As we talked, I asked if she would be upset if he was a bit late.

He replied that she no longer knew who he was, that she had not recognized him in five years now.

I was surprised, and asked him, 'And you still go every morning, even though she doesn't know who you are?'

He smiled as he patted my hand and said,

'She doesn't know me, but I still know who she is.'
I had to hold back tears as he left, I had goose bumps on my arm, and thought, 'That is the kind of love I want in my life..'

True love is neither physical, nor romantic.

True love is an acceptance of all that is, has been, will be, and will not be.


With all the jokes and fun that are in e-mails, sometimes there is one that comes along that has an important message.. This one I thought I could share with you.

The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make
the best of everything they have.

I hope you share this with someone you care about. I just did.

No comments: