Monday, April 26, 2010

My Affirmation and I am Very Thankful...

Couple at the beach looking out to sea photo


"Today I choose to see my life for the wonderful gift that it is. I love and accept myself exactly as I am. I make choices that are right for me and healthy for my body. I forgive everyone, including myself, I easily release the past and I am free"

When you work twice as hard for something, you are twice stronger for it.

It doesn't mean you sit there and wait.


The first step in knowing is accurate awareness in understanding the Word Love and what IT implies.

Words are only words... Action is Everything...


Love and Peace,
Ann


The Complete Serenity Prayer! (original)

God,
Grant me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,(the past)
the Courage to change the things I can (the present and future)
and the Wisdom to know the difference.(already given)Living one day at a time;
Enjoying one moment at a time;
Accepting hardship as the pathway to peace.

Taking, as He did, this sinful world as it is, not as I would have it.

Trusting that He will make all things right if I surrender to His Will;

That I may be reasonably happy in this life,
and supremely happy with Him forever in the next.

Amen.

No comments: