Sunday, April 18, 2010

My Friend's Blog about ME ..... Ohh My!!



For those of you who think that divorce is so bad

I was talking to an awesome caller of mine. She said to me the other day that she knows that her marriage is either going to get better or she is free of the problems. I told her that she is free. She knows that she is a strong individual and that her marriage taught her but it did not define her. I know that many women are sad over a divorce because they are afraid to stand on their own two feet. They were believing that they needed a spouse to validate them.

A DIVORCE CAN BE A BLESSING!
It can become a time to find out who you are. You can live as an individual and make a new identity and life for yourself. You can forgive and be free to open up your heart to someone who wants to be with you instead of forcing someone to stay if they choose to leave. You can do it alone. Staying in a marriage that is not working does not serve anyone and it keeps the fear alive. Change can become exhilarating! It can become a time to find out who you are and what you are made of. You will be free of outsourcing for validation from someone who wants to move on.

Relationships exists to teach us and to heal us. They are not to keep us in fear or stop us from being whole.

Love and Light,
Dr. D


Thank you so Much Dr D - Amen no drama! Sometimes marriage is rough and it can be worked out but if it is past that point, let it go. Surrender to being divorced and give yourself a chance to live. I AM FINALLY LIVING. No more waiting for someone that gives me and my family alot of False Hopes and Broken Promises.
Thank you Lord for keeping me stronger each day for my Kids and for myself. ~ Ann

No comments: