Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Something to Ponder....


"Take control of your destiny. Believe in yourself. Ignore those who try to discourage you. Avoid negative sources, people, places, things and habits. Don't give up and don't give in."


We are set on a path.
we are destined to certain things, people, no matter how hard we try, our path goes back to lead us to being who, what and where we are suppose to be .
We want to fight it.
We say that we are NOT, no we are NEVER, yet still when we are destined for this path, this is right back where we want to go. recently someone i was talking to told me, "I never say never anymore, because as sure as I do, I do what I said I would NEVER Do! " Goodness. We really mean it . Yet, we must have thoughts in our head, or we wouldn't even be thinking, worrying about it. Especially when love is involved. We love who we love. Yes, maybe they aren't perfect BY ANY MEANS.

If we really think about it, what is our part in it as well.

The key to success, the key to happiness, is to keep believing, keep focusing, to not give up and not give in!


I AM IN CONTROL OF MY DESTINY... MY VERY OWN SELF...WHEN I HEAR NEGATIVITY , I JUST IGNORE IT FROM NOW ON , IT'S NOT WORTH MY TIME ANYMORE. WHEN PROBLEMS ARISES - I ALREADY HAVE 5 DIFFERENT PLANS IN MY HEAD ON WHAT TO DO NEXT ,STEP BY STEP THAT I NEEDED TO DO. AND IN THE END OF THE DAY, I GO TO CHURCH , LIGHT A WHITE CANDLE IN THE ALTAR THEN DO MY LIQUID PRAYERS. NO ONE CAN BRING ME DOWN , IT HAS BEEN PROVEN FOR SO MANY YEARS...WHEN THE DEVIL TRIES TO STRIKE ON ME , I HAVE MY ARCHANGELS WHO SHIELDS ME AND PROTECT ME AT ALL TIMES.
I AM MORE FOCUS ON WHAT I REALLY WANT THAT IS GOOD FOR MYSELF AND FOR MY CHILDREN.

It's been a very busy week still trying to settle in ....Wishing you all the best!

Sending you all alot of Love and Light,
Ann

No comments: