Wednesday, October 13, 2010

" Your Mind has the POWER to CHANGE Your LIFE"


Often times we chose to rather sit in our comfort zone eventhough it is not serving as any good anymore. Because of our FEAR of the unknown we intend to just be content and lived unhappily. For me, I'd always wanted to try my best and set aside my fear-I am love challenges- I'm kinda like a junkie to that! But of course, I do pray alot and of course ask God for guidance.

Sometimes all we have to do is get out of the comfort zone - and see what's out there - you'll never know there's more exciting life awaits for you out there.

Be true to yourself and live life from the heart. You will never fail if you are true to who you are and you live your faith, whatever that faith may be.

I love every minute being back here in CA- I am very thankful that GOD has been so good to me and my family.

BE POSITIVE ....BE STRONG...AND HAVE FAITH.

Sending you all alot of love and light,
Ann

No comments: