Sunday, March 7, 2010

Great Weekend with People I care and Love the Most...My Children, My Family



Wow another fun weekend. Nothing can compare nor even replace the warmth of having a close family. My children and I have been very close lately , we have been talking alot, Praying alot and doing stuff together. I started doing again the " One on One date with Mom" - Where I pick which kid I will take out that weekend and they get to chose where they want to eat and what they want to do that day.

I am very Blessed and A Very Lucky Woman having 5 beautiful and wonderful children. Yes sometimes we have some issues but for the most part, they are still good kids. We are all still together for the good times and for the bad times. They know that No one else will be there for us, but Only the 6 of Us til the end. The Strong BOND that we all have will never ever be broken , God is with Us and thats the Beauty of it , and that's God Promise to Us.

The Family that Prays Together....Stays Forever.

God bless you all.

Love,
Ann , James , Justin, Joseph , Angeliviv and Aisha.

*****MESSAGE FROM GOD *****

Ann On this day 3/7/2010 , God wants you to know...
... that you are blessed. You may think you have challenges, but you have so many blessings. Sometimes it takes only a moment of conscious effort to recognize those blessings. Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere.



My kids and I want to share with you our song....Enjoy!

No comments: