Sunday, March 14, 2010

When Silence...Speaks.

moving bright yellow pigeon on blue background photo



What a Gorgeous Sunday afternoon riding bikes with my kids in town ...I can smell BBQing , Everyone is outside enjoying the day with their families.

When suddenly after a long of Silence and Stillness...A CLARITY of Savory Informations has delivered to me. THAT'S IT! Everything has been CONFIRMED!!!

NOW I can Totally MOVE ON with my LIFE...Finally, a CLOSURE that I've been waiting for has arrived.

A Friend txt me and said, " Ann , Finally YOU are FREE from the PAST honey! YOU are LIVING NOW!"

NO MORE LONG YEARS OF BETRAYALS and FAKE RELATIONSHIPS.

The Moment has come....A NEW LIFE FOR ME, AND IT'S WAY A LOT BETTER ONE TOO , as GOD has PROMISED !

Goodbye Dark Past, Ungrateful Ones!

I can finally taste the sweetness of FREEDOM and not being scared nor worry about anything or anyone , Anymore!!!

I AM FREE!!!!

Peace, Love and Light,
Maria Antonette








No comments: