Friday, March 12, 2010

Lovin'

Beautiful the bride and the groom kiss photo


Falling in love with someone isn't always going to be easy... Anger... tears... laughter.. It's when you want to be together despite it all. That's when you truly love another. I'm sure of it.

I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn't matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.

Love is a wonderful gift. Although there have been times in my own life where I have felt it's a curse. I believe if we keep laughing at ourselves as we risk loving another complex person, then we open ourselves up to wonderful opportunties. People are not perfect, but true love comes in loving the unperfect person as he or she is. I have often told myself it is better to risk it all in love, than to one day sit back in a rocking chair wishing I had done so.

Today I wish you love, light, and laughter! Have a fantastic day!

Peace,
Ann

No comments: