Saturday, November 1, 2008

DOWN TO NOTHING

August Rain
God really knows how and when to lift us up. I was feeling low, the mediation with my ex about the child custody and support yesterday didn't go well. There was so much pain. I came home last night from work and my 2 girls are not feeling good, I woke up this morning and I'm not feeling good either. Today i was wondering what to write to get my mind off from all this drama. As i was looking into my old notes back in College (ohhh man , 20 yrs.ago!) I found this note from an old friend that says....

"WHEN YOU ARE DOWN TO NOTHING , BE ASSURED THAT GOD IS UP TO SOMETHING."


A Moment with the Lord:
"Lord, Thank you for being there always for me , especially when i needed you the most. Amen"

A Moment with the Word:
" I am with you always until the end of time...." (Mt.28:20)

GOD BLESS YOU ALL!
Ann

No comments: