Monday, August 30, 2010

I am so Blessed and Thankful!!!



Well, first of all i would like to THANKS Everyone who emailed me their comments and concerns on my contreversial blog yesterday.Also my friends who commented on my facebook. You guys are awesome!!! Some of the emails are rather "for my eyes only"...Thanks, Lorelie and Veronica for your kind words (girl,i'll see you soon in Vegas,I promised!)so sweet of you girls.

I am very thankful whoever came up with FACEBOOK... I LOVE IT!!

Where I have found EVERYONE ... I mean EVERYONE....From my childhood friends, neighbors growing up, my elementary-highschool teachers, my classmates and batchmates in elementary-highschool-college. My Co workers, bosses and friends in NAF ATSUGI, CAMP ZAMA, YOKOTA, YOKOHAMA,and OKINAWA. My coworkers and bosses here in the States CA-TX. My families, cousins, aunts and uncles all over the world (London, Australia,Ireland,CA,WA,NY,AZ,Philippines,Canada, Dubai,Singapore and Hongkong)

I can't wait to see all my friends, playmates and neighbors from my street i grew up Begonia St.,Olongapo city in San diego,CA. Next year i won't miss any of our Sta.Rita Fiesta.

I can't wait to see all my Classmates all over Southern CA. Watch my Good friend's band play.

Missy, Sheila, Aiza, Marj ,Ellen, Mary Ann, Jane, Maricar and Ana ...GIRLS, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU , LAUGH AND CRY WITH YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT OUR YOUNGER YEARS...
I LOVE YOU MY FRIENDS!!!

Gee, going to get an appointment book to schedule all the events.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL OF YOU.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES....

Love and Peace.
Maria Antonette Patubo-(Potter)-Dominick

No comments: