Thursday, August 26, 2010

Something to Ponder....


“No man or woman is an island.

To exist just for yourself is meaningless.

You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life,

something greater than yourself.”



That is soo true!!! For me, Being born and raised in my culture, I do believed that to fulfill my purpose in life is to be Someone's wife, a partner for life and to bear a child/children. To Love and Serve My Husband and My Children ....makes me Complete as A Woman.

God has Blessed me with 5 Beautiful Good and Loving Children and He will Bless me with A Wonderful Man who is going to be Good to me , Treat me with so much Respect and Love Me Unconditionally.

I wasn't born to be alone...I could guarantee that!!

Love and Peace,
Ann


No comments: