Sunday, August 15, 2010

A MOTHER'S UNDYING LOVE AND DEVOTION TO HER 5 BEAUTIFUL CHILDREN







I brought you into this world to teach you
things like hope and faith and love.
I hope I can instill values in your life
and give you all the above.

Though I may fail because I'm human
I hope those times far between and few.
When I realize that I must let go
may I remember this day with you.

I held you as my precious child
in arms that were showered with tears.
I prayed for strength you'd grow up
conquering your pain and all your fears.

I hope I can be there always for you
through the good and bad in life.
I must allow you fight your own battles
and remember to stand aside.

I know you must grow up on your own
and I can only guide you along each day.
Some things in life you'll decide alone
allowing wisdom to lead the way.

So on this day my precious one
Remember that Moms are human too.
When you're all grownup-just remember..
I'll always see the child within you.



NOTHING ON EARTH CAN COMPARE NOR CAN REPLACE THE LIVES, THE JOY, THE LAUGHTERS AND THE TEARS THAT MY CHILDREN HAVE BROUGHT INTO MY LIFE....
I WILL ALWAYS GIVE THEM UNCONDITIONAL LOVE TIL I DIE.

MY CHILDREN ARE MY LIFE,MY PRIDE AND JOY.

Love Always,
Mom






























No comments: