Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I AM KIND AND LOVING PERSON . . . HURT ME!!!



I've always been the kind of person who someone knocks on the door and I answer the door without peeking though the peek hole. Open the door wide and let them in . . . heck, sometimes I have been guilty of giving them the baseball bat and say, "HURT ME!"

Then stagger, heal with confusion that anyone would hurt someone like me!!!

So as I learn to DISCERN people on a scale of one (1) to ten (10), I have learned to lock that door, peek through the peek hole, and quietly walk away from the knocking door that remains locked.

What I have learned is that not EVERYONE is a TRUTH seeker! Amazing!!! But true!

I have learned about the "What about ME people"

Examples of what about me people . . .


1, Call only when they need you, never able to take a call when you need them.
2. Liars, thieves, rapist, all the evil doers.
3. Basically, the all about them and no one else people . . . psychopaths.


Definition of psychopath:

A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or immoral behavior without empathy or remorse.


I don't know why, having a minor in psychology, I didn't get this lesson before. I just always thought this was a fictitious trait of a person who would be locked up in a mental institute and I would always be protected.

But what I have learned is that there are all kinds of psychopath traits in people all over the place!!! Not everybody is kind and loving!!!

LOL!!!

So what do I wear on my BIG FAT forehead now???

"I AM KIND AND LOVING AND I UNDERSTAND THE 'what about me people' AND THEY/YOU ARE NOT GOING TO HURT ME"


You don't need a baseball bat, just quietly keep the locked door closed and ignore the banging, they will find someone else to victimize. Sad but true . . .

You have to make yourself number one . . . sooner or later, you learn, you come into the world alone And chances are your going to leave the world alone . .

Love and Peace,
Ann

No comments: