Saturday, September 18, 2010

We have something in common!!!

Ok I have to blog this one ! This is not the very first time i was actually told i look like the person... I am not going to elaborate even more what happened today but it was so funny and I recieved a message on my facebook too!!

Ok anyone would know Tia Carrere is right? Well, Someone sent me her pics along with my pics that was copied from my facebook profile.

Tia Carrera grew up in Hawaii but She is A Chinese , Filipino , Spanish descent.


Maria Antonette is A Chinese ,Filipino and Spanish descent as well.


TIA


ANN



LMAO!! Enough!!! I'm Gluttoning here.. heheh..I am in heaven now ohhhhh 'kkkkkkk.
Well Thanks by the way to everyone who thinks all these years that I do look like her. Although back home in the Philippines when i was in my college days , I was told few times that i do look like Tetchie Agbayani ( A Filipina Playboy centerfold in the 70's i think). Unfortunately, At that time i wasn't really proud about it, due to back home during that time filipino thinks she was a disgraced to our country. and Of course, my boyfriend then think it was so eeffinggg HOT that people say that i do look like her!


I was surprised that i was also asked tonight.. what's my plan?? At firsts i was...wtf???
Ok ,,Here's my plan...First of all, Well, Im hoping and praying that my back will get straighten out soon ,
Like I said from my other blog alot of what happened 10 yrs ago is repeating itself!
Therefore, I am going to start taking care of ME NOW for awhile,
Meaning back to the gym and then, Back in the Saddle again, whatever that means!! LOL
That's when i get back to CA baby!!! (so watch out!)




Well, Someday i will have my legacy continues that would carry on my looks and talents...my 2 beautiful daughters...Angeliviv and Aisha... Beauty and Brain....German, Russian, Italian, Scottish, Filipino, Chinese, Spanish BEAUTIES...did i forget anything???

Sending you all alot of Love and Light,
Ann

No comments: