Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Focusing on MY IDEAL QUALITIES ( Ann's Perfect Mate)


My Perfect Mate is LOYAL, LOVING ad HONEST to ME. He VALUES ME and RESPECTS ME, UNDERSTANDS ME and SUPPORTS ME in every way Possible.

My Perfect Mate is SINGLE, AVAILABLE and READY for a Long Term Relationship.

My Perfect Mate is GENEROUS, GIVING , KIND and has the COURAGE To Fight for Me.

My Perfect Mate is Someone i can RELY ON with anything- and will always be there for me as a friend, A Shoulder to cry on and Laugh with.

MAN ENOUGH TO STAND BY ME AGAINSTS ALL ODDS.



*****PRE- AFFIRMATIONS*****

Please GOD , Give me the STRENGHT, UNDERSTANDING , PATIENCE AND ALL other QUALITIES I NEED to be the Perfect Partner.
I am a Child of GOD and MANIFESTING PERFECT LOVE is MY Divine Birth Right.

I Radiate Harmony, Love, Trust and Friendship to All I meet.
I Love my body, I am Sexy and Attractive.
I am a Man Magnet.
GOD and the UNIVERSE Knows what I need in a Perfect Mate and is Paving the way
for the TWO OF US TO MEET and RECOGNIZE EACH OTHER. In JESUS name.


I say this everyday....and Now, You can too.


Wishing you all alot of LOVE , PEACE and HAPINESS.

Love,
Ann


No comments: