Sunday, September 19, 2010

You are a beautiful human being, Ann !!!



Here is a beautiful message for you today my filipina friend :

The Angels of Protection and Beauty wants to help you in every way to simplify your life so that you may find happiness and love in all the things you do. They want you to be willing to take care of yourself, treat yourself with the most care and concern. Not to look elsewhere or in someone to give you the love, care and concern you truly desire.

You are a beautiful human being, your inner child yearns for your love, attention, and passion of life. Today, your inner child wants to feel some nurturing. Take a walk outdoors, relax in your favorite chair, lay on the floor and take some deep breaths, call on your Angels for help and assistance in all areas of your life and well-being.

Remember nothing is too hard or too difficult for the Angels.

You may think there is some special way to connect with your Angels. All you have to do is simply ' ASK THEM ' out loud or mentally for help and they will begin. Remember once you ask, work on letting it go to the higher realms so they can take care of it and your request.

When you work on your relationship with YOU, all your other relationships begin to shift and get better!

YOU ARE VERY LOVED!

Blessings to you and yours~
W.B.D.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~~*~*~*~*~~*

Thank you so much my friend... OMG , I am Speechless!!! Yeah, I've been around some negative people and I refused to be back there again. They made me forget who I really am ...I've been so busy of only them then worsts they dragged me along with their misery.
I know I am beautiful person inside and out and still being reminded by my friends growing up back home. It is time!! Enough is Enough from those people!!
I choose to be HAPPY and BE BEAUTIFUL again.

Love and Light,
Ann

No comments: