Saturday, January 23, 2010

HAPPINESS Comes When.......

HAPPINESS comes when your work and words are of benefit to yourself and others."













Happiness for each of us does not really come from an external source, but it is something we must choose to feel deep within, it is an attitude & outlook we must choose and create for ourselves. Life can be difficult and bring us experiences that can cause us to feel unhappy.

When something happens to me that causes me hurt & pain, I feel it, just like you do. These are natural human responses! I am all for expressing your emotions when they occur. I do not suggest holding them in, as they will only fester and grow more powerful. Expressing emotions is healthy & natural. Please remember I am speaking about healthy expression.

Emotions carry energy within them, they are energy. Take tears for example. First, we feel an emotion within, then our body creates tears. As these tears roll down our cheek, that emotion is being expressed.

When life gives you lemons......make lemonade :)

In other words, sweeten the sour and then enjoy!

When you are feeling unhappy, try to do something that brings you joy. What I do i try to do some fun things with my kids , if the boys are busy then Just me and the girls like watching movies, go to the Park, The best laughs we have is when I started Tickling my girls or when i make a big meal and My family and I are all in dinning table , the boys cracks up some silly jokes about their childhood days . Or We go bake something. It makes me HAPPY to spend time with people I truly love , My Family. See You must choose to go and do what makes you happy and fills you with a good feeling. What can you do today for yourself to create some happiness?

One more thing......choose wisely :)

Have a great day and enjoy whatever it is you choose to do!

Peace to All,
Ann and Kids

" Father, we look to You for hope that renews our faith and restores our strength. In the midst of situations that challenge and weary us, Your power and strength never diminish. You never tire of us coming to You but rather You expect it. The promise of Your strength helps us rise above life’s detours and difficulties. We place our confidence in You, unchanging God, and develop the fruit of patience as we wait on You to fulfill the promises You’ve made in Your Word. Amen."


FROM MY FAMILY TO YOURS.......OUR HAPPY DAYS FAMILY THEME SONG.

No comments: