Sunday, January 24, 2010

The SANITY


Hi Everyone,

I don't know about you, but when I start letting my thoughts and feelings take over and run my actions and reactions to any aspect of life, I am done with sanity.

My energy becomes depressed, my heart feels heavy and I get lost in the morass of whatever my mind or emotional body is busy creating. Then I lose the footing on the path that I had worked so hard to maintain.

As you know any spiritual path we choose to be on, whether it be religious or esoteric, will definitely point us in another direction. Phrases like the Holy Spirit, Spirit, Soul, Guides, Angels, The God Within, The Christ Within, Christ Consciousness, The Higher Self, and many more, all dictate that we are not here to listen to what our thinking everyday minds tell us.

As soon as I start questioning another person's actions or feelings toward me, I know I am slipping and if I don't stop myself, key in, focus, meditate, contemplate, something that lifts me out of that old habit, I will be on my way to falling into that literal abyss.

Ask yourself if you do the same? If you do then you know you too have work to do. Take what you have learned, studied or know and apply it quickly. Get quiet and slow down. Breathe deeply. Fill your mind with "high thought" that resonates and feels uplifting, practice yoga, run, do whatever it takes to get reconnected and centered. That needs to be your "job" until you feel that inner sense of peace once again..

Soon that will become automatic and you will see that you are no longer susceptible to the pattern that was kicking in and kicking you about on a daily basis.

"One Day at A Time" is a great adage. It works!


THE KEY TO CHANGE IS TO LET GO OF FEAR...REMEMBER IF YOU ARE HEADING IN A WRONG DIRECTION , GOD ALLOWS " U-TURNS". WISHING YOU ALL A LOT OF LOVE , ENLIGHTENMENT AND FULL OF LAUGHTERS!!!

Peace to all,
Ann

No comments: